'The seller' refers to i-Enjoy.com.au.
'The buyer' refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller.
Where the seller accepts the buyer's order these terms and conditions (together
with the acceptance) constitute the entire agreement between the seller and the
buyer and it is expressly agreed that there are no other understandings, representations
or warranties of any kind (express or implied) forming part of this contract. In
- Any condition contained in the buyer's order which is inconsistent with, qualifies
or is contrary to these conditions shall have no effect unless that condition is
expressly accepted in writing by the seller.
- Any variation, waiver or cancellation of the buyer's order shall have no effect
unless accepted in writing by the seller. Where the seller accepts cancellation
the seller may levy a handling charge of up to 15% of the price.
- Where the buyer and the seller agree to a variation in the quantity of the goods,
the goods shall be priced either at the rate applicable to the original quantity
or the revised quantity at the absolute discretion of the seller.
- The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by
installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle the buyer to
repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered. The buyer may cancel
any undelivered installments.
- Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates
and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation.
- The seller will select the method/type of delivery and free delivery will apply
to this case. Where the buyer requests another method of delivery (eg Saturday or
urgent delivery) and the seller agrees in writing then the buyer shall meet the
cost of that delivery.
Shortages, Damages or Loss in Transit
- Liability for shortages in the quantity of goods delivered is limited to making
up the shortages. No claim for shortages in quantity will be allowed unless the
customer gives notification of the shortage in writing within 7 days of the delivery
and provides a reasonable opportunity for the seller to investigate the claim.
- Goods leaving the seller's premises are adequately packed. Claims for damage or
loss in transit must be made against the carrier in the prescribed manner:
- Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier the buyer must ensure that the complete
consignment as per the carrier's note has been received.
- Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging the carrier's note
must be endorsed accordingly.
- Within 7 days of receipt of consignment the buyer must ensure that all goods received
are in good order and condition.
- No claims will be considered after 7 days of receipt of goods. While no liability
for goods damaged or lost in transit will be accepted by the seller details of any
claim should be advised to the seller.
Return of Goods for Credit or Refund
- Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the
express approval of the seller.
- Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of supply
and the original invoice number must be quoted.
- Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the sellers discretion) they must
be delivered at the buyer's expense into the seller's store in original condition
- The seller reserves the right to levy a restocking fee against any returns the seller
may agree to accept. Such fees may be up to 15% of the invoice priced and levied
at the seller's absolute discretion.
Description of Products
Modifications and improvements to the seller's products are constantly being made.
Also, the seller relies on information from its suppliers and product manufactures.
Descriptions, illustrations and literature are therefore not binding on the seller.
If the goods do not match the description on the seller's website, the buyer should
inform the seller immediately so that the seller may take appropriate action.
We can offer home-trial on several selected product. You will see such offer on the individual
product's page. As we have only one demo unit, we will keep the list of the interested person and
inform you when it is your turn.
So the process would be:
If you like the product and wish to buy it:
- You enquiry first whether a demo unit is available.
- You order the unit, pay the full price and indicate on the "Instructions" field
that this is for demo purpose.
- We send you the demo unit.
- You trial it for 14 days.
- You send it back to us using registered post.
Please note that you will have to pay for the post yourself.
We will then send you a new one at NO EXTRA COST.
If the product is not what you've expected:
We will then refund you the amount you paid MINUS the postage cost (No handling fee).